Legal Document Assistants | LDA PRO
3550 Watt Ave., Suite 140
Sacramento, CA 95821
WHAT WE DO
We offer a variety of paralegal services, including:
- Process Serving
- Eviction Services
- Court Filing Services
- Family Law Documents
- Estate Planning Documents
- Mobile Notary Public
An Overview Of Legal Document Assistants
Lake county Legal Document Assistants, LDAs, are not lawyers and can not represent you in court. Professional LDAs are only authorised to prepare legal documents for individuals who are self represented. An LDA is very helpful for those individuals who do not need legal advice or legal representation in court.
Lake Legal Document Assistants can never provide any legal opinion or advice apart from legal document preparation services in California. All the documents prepared are according to their client’s needs.
Benefits Of Hiring Us As Your LDA
- Lake county legal document preparation services offer you an affordable alternative to high attorney fees.
- We offer confidential and personalised LDA services at your specific direction.
- We handle legal court filing services in Lake county and top-quality service of process.
The Need For Consulting With An LDA
- Years of experience in dealing with various legal cases. Having the right set of legal documents prepared for court by an LDA in Lake county will help with smooth case handling, during the entire court process.
- We offer top-rated legal document assistance with prompt case resolution.
- Self help legal guide books are not always helpful in solving critical documentation support. A Legal document Assistant is always a healthy choice to go with.
Why We Are The Best
Although a legal document assistant service is not an attorney and can not provide legal advice. However, we can prepare all types of legal documents that are required for your case. We assure our customers, we complete the job done on time and provide the best customer service.
Some Of Our Services Mentioned Below:
- Child Custody / Child Support/ Spousal Support
- Restraining Orders (Domestic violence, Civil harassment)
- Living Trust
- Deed Transfer
Remember To Check Credentials
- California Legal Document Assistants must hold a valid registration and bond with the county recorder.
- Ask for a written contract that describes the detailed work scope.
- Finalize the cost before proceeding with the legal paperwork.
We are serving
With a team of professional LDAs, we strive to solve all your legal document needs, in San Joaquin:
Start Legal Services Online
Start our easy online intake form and pay online from the comfort of your own home. All documents are hand prepared by a registered LDA. Before finalizing the documents, we allow our clients to review them and make any necessary changes or edits. We email the documents to you directly, once they are ready for signature. You can sign them easily online and return them to us for filing.
We strive to prepare all necessary legal documents to our clients in a quick and timely manner.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Legal Document Assistants Team Of Registered Process Servers. Whether You Need Stake Out Services
Registered Unlawful Detainer Assistants Prepare Eviction Notice and Serve Tenants Same Day.
Mobile Notary Signing Agents Available All Hours. Local Mobile Notary Signing Agents
Legal Document Assistants Fast Same Day Small Claims Court Filing And Service Of Process.
Legal Document Assistants Helps Many Clients With Estate Planning Services.
Registered And Bonded Team Of Legal Document Assistants.
Registered and Bonded Legal Document Assistants, prepare..
If you want to file a probate in California, the probate law does not require..
Transferring a real estate title in California is a straightforward process..