Legal Document Assistants | LDA PRO
3550 Watt Ave., Suite 140
Sacramento, CA 95821
What Is An LDA?
A Legal Document Assistant in Placer County is commonly known as an LDA. A Legal Document Assistant prepares legal documents and judicial court forms for clients that are self represented, or otherwise known as PRO PER. The professional role of an LDA varies from state to state. LDAs must be registered and bonded to prepare legal documents for clients, whereas a Paralegal works solely for an attorney and is not authorized to prepare legal documents for PRO PER clients and must only prepare documents under the direct supervision of an attorney.
Benefits Of Hiring An LDA
- Handles all legal document preparation, in a cost-effective manner, while setting aside the heavy expensive attorney bills.
- Some individuals try to solve their issues using self help legal books but they do not prepare the legal documents correctly, which wastes precious time and money.
- Hiring an LDA in Placer County, will help you understand all legal matters related to the case and provide you with an accurately prepared set of documents.
Reasons To Hire An LDA
- We offer you with the best legal services, saving valuable time and money. You can focus on your daily routine, while we prepare legal documents in your case, without any hassles in no time.
- You will get a detailed explanation of the legal process, while we prepare the legal documents required to handle your legal issue. A Legal Document Assistant in Placer county offers quick legal aid and all required documents for smooth legal proceedings.
- No matter whatever case you have, we assure you to provide you with a list of legal documents needed to resolve the issue. Besides, we also offer top-class legal assistance to assure your documents are filed with the court in a timely manner.
How We Can Help You?
Professional and Experienced Legal Document Assistants will provide you with all the legal services you need, from start to finish for any uncontested manner. All the legal documents we prepare satisfy all customer’s needs.
Legal Document Assistance We Provide:
- Child Custody, Child support, and Child Support Calculation
- Deed Transfer
- Conservatorship, Guardianship, and Adoption
- Living Trust, Will, Healthcare Directive, and Power of Attorney
- Eviction and Unlawful Detainer
- Mobile Notary Services
Points To Be Considered Before Choosing An LDA
- Before hiring an LDA in Placer county check whether he/she is registered and bonded in to perform the business.
- A Legal Document Assistant is not a Lawyer and can not represent you in court.
- If you want to consult with an attorney for legal advice or representation in court, then LDA can only provide you with an attorney referral network.
We Are Here For You
Our skilled and competent LDAs stretch their helping hands to resolve all your legal issues throughout Placer county.
Start Legal Services Online
Start our easy online intake form and pay online from the comfort of your own home. All documents are hand prepared by a registered LDA. Before finalizing the documents, we allow our clients to review them and make any necessary changes or edits. We email the documents to you directly, once they are ready for signature. You can sign them easily online and return them to us for filing.
We strive to prepare all necessary legal documents to our clients in a quick and timely manner.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Legal Document Assistants Team Of Registered Process Servers. Whether You Need Stake Out Services
Registered Unlawful Detainer Assistants Prepare Eviction Notice and Serve Tenants Same Day.
Mobile Notary Signing Agents Available All Hours. Local Mobile Notary Signing Agents
Legal Document Assistants Fast Same Day Small Claims Court Filing And Service Of Process.
Legal Document Assistants Helps Many Clients With Estate Planning Services.
Registered And Bonded Team Of Legal Document Assistants.
Registered and Bonded Legal Document Assistants, prepare..
If you want to file a probate in California, the probate law does not require..
Transferring a real estate title in California is a straightforward process..