Legal Document Assistants | LDA PRO
3550 Watt Ave., Suite 140
Sacramento, CA 95821
WHAT WE DO
We offer a variety of paralegal services, including:
- Process Serving
- Eviction Services
- Court Filing Services
- Family Law Documents
- Estate Planning Documents
- Mobile Notary Public
Introduction – Legal Document Assistants
Legal Document Assistants are registered and bonded professionals satisfying all laws of the jurisdiction. LDAs are only permitted to prepare legal documents.
A complete set of legal documents prepared accurately, helps the client in dealing with the court, the best way possible. On-time document filing helps clients avoid delays. Lastly, a Solano county Legal Document Assistant can advise you about the legal process and necessary documents that need to be filed in your case.
Consulting LDAs And Its Advantages
- Solano county Legal Document Assistants can prepare the necessary legal documents for its clients that are self represented.
- An LDA is a trained professional that provides self-help to its clients in solving their issues with legal paperwork. LDAs do not charge heavy rates, compared to attorneys.
- Consulting an experienced LDA to prepare legal documents assures there will not be any shortfalls filing their essential court forms.
Importance Of LDAs
- Experienced Solano county LDAs deal with a variety of legal documents, handling many legal cases and filing all necessary documents.
- Self helps legal books sometimes create an ambiguous situation for many individuals. To be sure your legal paperwork is prepared correctly, you should obtain the help of an LDA.
- We also offer top-rated legal writing to add more strength in your legal case. A well managed set of legal documents offers more clarity to resolve your legal issues.
Our Legal Services
We are committed to on-time legal document preparation with best in class affordable legal services. Individuals usually get stuck while preparing legal paperwork if they don’t have deep legal knowledge. In this case it is best hiring a professional Solano county LDA that offers paralegal services to complete legal tasks.
We Offer The Following Services:
- Living Trust
- Deed Transfer
Verify Your LDA’s Credentials
- Before hiring a Solano county Legal Document Assistant check whether he/she is registered and bonded with the County Clerk.
- For confirmation ask your appointed LDA for the registration card for cross verification.
- Always maintain an official written contract for the legal work performed with all work details and charges mentioned. The contract must be signed by both parties.
We are serving
LDA PRO delivers top-notch solutions to all your legal issues in every city within Solano county. We have clients across these main cities:
Start Legal Services Online
Start our easy online intake form and pay online from the comfort of your own home. All documents are hand prepared by a registered LDA. Before finalizing the documents, we allow our clients to review them and make any necessary changes or edits. We email the documents to you directly, once they are ready for signature. You can sign them easily online and return them to us for filing.
We strive to prepare all necessary legal documents to our clients in a quick and timely manner.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Legal Document Assistants Team Of Registered Process Servers. Whether You Need Stake Out Services
Registered Unlawful Detainer Assistants Prepare Eviction Notice and Serve Tenants Same Day.
Mobile Notary Signing Agents Available All Hours. Local Mobile Notary Signing Agents
Legal Document Assistants Fast Same Day Small Claims Court Filing And Service Of Process.
Legal Document Assistants Helps Many Clients With Estate Planning Services.
Registered And Bonded Team Of Legal Document Assistants.
Registered and Bonded Legal Document Assistants, prepare..
If you want to file a probate in California, the probate law does not require..
Transferring a real estate title in California is a straightforward process..