Legal Document Assistants | LDA PRO
3550 Watt Ave., Suite 140
Sacramento, CA 95821
WHAT WE DO
We offer a variety of paralegal services, including:
- Process Serving
- Eviction Services
- Court Filing Services
- Family Law Documents
- Estate Planning Documents
- Mobile Notary Public
What Legal Document Assistant (LDA) Stands For?
Yolo County Legal Document Assistants, LDAs, formerly known as Independent Paralegals. Our professionals are fully focused on assisting its clients with legal document preparation in their jurisdiction. An LDA is not allowed to give any legal advice or inform consumers about their legal rights. LDAs are not attorneys, however, LDAs provide you with Legal Aid for self represented clients, otherwise known as PRO PER.
Why Hiring An LDA Is My Best Choice?
- If you do not need legal representation in court and you know exactly what type of forms you need to file with the court, an LDA may be your best choice to save time and money. Dealing with legal issues can costs thousands of dollars, with high attorney fees, but hiring an LDA from Legal Document Assistants in Yolo can offer an economic way to prepare and file legal documents.
- We prepare all legal forms quickly and accurately, which is not an easy task to perform without any prior legal background and education.
- Top-quality legal aid helps you proceed smoothly with all your legal forms. An LDA provides the right set of documents without any confusion or delays.
LDA At Your Legal Needs
- We help you in providing an experienced LDA for your legal document preparation needs.
- Hire us for routine legal paperwork, including legal typing services and filing of legal documents because self help legal books, may add to your confusion and cause major delays. Filling legal documents sometimes creates confusion and an incorrectly filled form delays your case. So a Yolo county LDA, keeps you away from pitfalls.
Legal Services We Offer
We have qualified professionals here to help you with all your cases in a timely manner without any confusion. Our Yolo paralegal services take care of preparing legal documents needed to resolve your case.
Some Of The Cases We Deal With:
- DIVORCE no children no assets
- DIVORCE with children AND assets
- DIVORCE no children with assets
- Legal Separation
- Child Custody, Child Visitation, and Child Support
- Deed Transfer
- Living Trust, Will, Healthcare Directive, Power Of Attorney
- Name Change
- Conservatorship, Guardianship, Adoption
- Mobile Notary Services
Pro Tips Before Hiring An LDA
- First, verify whether the Yolo county Legal Document Assistant is licensed and registered to offer services.
- Check the previous reviews and expertise level in preparing and filing legal documents before hiring.
- Thoroughly consider all their expertise in handling legal matters like yours.
- Lastly, compare the affordability of an LDA in Yolo county in comparison to a lawyer.
We are Serving
You can attain our legal assistance in Yolo county, we serve all of the following cities:
Start Legal Services Online
Start our easy online intake form and pay online from the comfort of your own home. All documents are hand prepared by a registered LDA. Before finalizing the documents, we allow our clients to review them and make any necessary changes or edits. We email the documents to you directly, once they are ready for signature. You can sign them easily online and return them to us for filing.
We strive to prepare all necessary legal documents to our clients in a quick and timely manner.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Legal Document Assistants Team Of Registered Process Servers. Whether You Need Stake Out Services
Registered Unlawful Detainer Assistants Prepare Eviction Notice and Serve Tenants Same Day.
Mobile Notary Signing Agents Available All Hours. Local Mobile Notary Signing Agents
Legal Document Assistants Fast Same Day Small Claims Court Filing And Service Of Process.
Legal Document Assistants Helps Many Clients With Estate Planning Services.
Registered And Bonded Team Of Legal Document Assistants.
Registered and Bonded Legal Document Assistants, prepare..
If you want to file a probate in California, the probate law does not require..
Transferring a real estate title in California is a straightforward process..