Legal Document Assistants | LDA PRO
3550 Watt Ave., Suite 140
Sacramento, CA 95821
WHAT WE DO
We offer a variety of paralegal services, including:
- Process Serving
- Eviction Services
- Court Filing Services
- Family Law Documents
- Estate Planning Documents
- Mobile Notary Public
What Is The Real Meaning Of LDA?
Yuba county Legal Document Assistants assists the public in filing and preparing legal documents. An LDA must hold a registration and file a bond with the county recorder . An LDA is also known as an Independent Paralegal. We offer self-help services to our clients dealing with a wide range of legal matters including divorce, custody, living trusts, wills, deeds, etc.
Why Hiring An LDA Is Beneficial?
- Hiring a Yuba County LDA provides reasonable rates for preparation of legal documents.
- Offers an alternate way to manage routine legal paperwork at the lowest charge possible, without hiring an attorney.
- One visit may resolve your legal issues, to handle the case, with an accurate set of prepared legal documents.
- We also provide a detailed explanation of the legal process to our clients for better clarity of the case.
Why Do You Need Us For Your Legal Issues?
- We have years of experience in preparing legal documents in Yuba county, and effectively handling legal services at an affordable cost.
- We always keep ourselves updated with local legal rules and maintain the best quality of service to our clients in Yuba county.
- We help you to sort out all legal issues, with routine legal paperwork for on-time submission without any pitfalls.
Services At Your Door Step
Yuba Legal Document Assistants deal with a versatile range of legal services. Many people make many mistakes, with heavy legal paperwork and self-help guides.
Here Are Some Legal Services We Offer:
- Guardianship, Conservatorship, and Adoption
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Child Custody, Child Visitation, and Child Custody
- Living Trust, Will, Health Care Directive, and Power Of Attorney
- Legal Name Change for adults and minors
- Deed Transfer
- Eviction and Unlawful Detainer
Tips For Hiring The Best LDA
- Always hire a Yuba Legal Document Assistant who is registered and bonded to perform legal services.
- Study all details of the Legal Document Assistant before hiring including Experience, professionalism.
- Notice the personal behaviour and nature of the LDA and the efficiency to deal with customer issues.
- Discuss the charges and affordability from start to end.
We are serving
LDA Pro is committed to delivering the best assistance to solve all your legal issues in several locations of Yuba:
- Oregon House
- Strawberry Valley
- Browns Valley
Start Legal Services Online
Start our easy online intake form and pay online from the comfort of your own home. All documents are hand prepared by a registered LDA. Before finalizing the documents, we allow our clients to review them and make any necessary changes or edits. We email the documents to you directly, once they are ready for signature. You can sign them easily online and return them to us for filing.
We strive to prepare all necessary legal documents to our clients in a quick and timely manner.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Legal Document Assistants Team Of Registered Process Servers. Whether You Need Stake Out Services
Registered Unlawful Detainer Assistants Prepare Eviction Notice and Serve Tenants Same Day.
Mobile Notary Signing Agents Available All Hours. Local Mobile Notary Signing Agents
Legal Document Assistants Fast Same Day Small Claims Court Filing And Service Of Process.
Legal Document Assistants Helps Many Clients With Estate Planning Services.
Registered And Bonded Team Of Legal Document Assistants.
Registered and Bonded Legal Document Assistants, prepare..
If you want to file a probate in California, the probate law does not require..
Transferring a real estate title in California is a straightforward process..