Legal Document Assistants | LDA PRO
3550 Watt Ave., Suite 140
Sacramento, CA 95821
WHAT WE DO
We offer a variety of paralegal services, including:
- Process Serving
- Eviction Services
- Court Filing Services
- Family Law Documents
- Estate Planning Documents
- Mobile Notary Public
El Dorado County Legal Document Assistants (LDAs)
LDA PRO El-Dorado county LDAs are registered and bonded professionals with many years of experience. A Legal Document Assistant prepares legal documents accurately for self represented clients. LDAs help the individual with detailed information to avoid any pitfalls. However, legal document assistants in El-dorado can’t give legal advice and can’t represent its clients in court.
Consulting With An LDA
- Helps the clients understand the legal process and necessary forms needed.
- An LDA legal offers self help to its clients, with their routine legal documents, eliminating the cost of investing high attorney fees.
- It’s recommended you consult with an LDA to assure you have legal documents prepared without any missing details for further proceedings.
Why LDAs Are Important In Your Case?
El Dorado county LDAs at LDA PRO deal with a variety of legal documents addressing their legal needs with supporting documentation for their case.
We provide the best ways to manage legal documents effectively. We provide legal documents, which helps you to move forward with your legal case.
Add extra strength in your legal case. We offer top-quality legal writing support for all your documents and help you enhance the overall clarity of your legal issues.
What We Offer To Our Clients?
- We assist you with professional, on-time, legal document assistance and legal document preparation.
- We arrange and compose legal documents for effortless filing. Tackling your legal issues alone or with high attorney’s fees can have a huge burden on an individual with less legal knowledge. So hiring a professional paralegal services company in El-Dorado county, that is a registered LDA eliminates stress and saves money.
Here are some cases we deal with:
- Child Custody
- Domestic Violence
- Living Trust, Will, Healthcare Directive, and Power Of Attorney
- Eviction and Unlawful Detainer
- Deed Transfers
- Conservatorship, Guardianship, and Adoption
Before Hiring An LDA
- Always hire an El Dorado county Legal Document Assistant who is registered and bonded and authorized to perform business in your local area.
Demand LDA registration card to verify credentials.
- It is recommended to ask for a written contract for the work performed with the proper cost mentioned. The contract must be executed by both parties.
We are serving
With a team of certified LDAs, we are dedicated to providing all kinds of legal assistance throughout El Dorado county.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Legal Document Assistants Team Of Registered Process Servers. Whether You Need Stake Out Services
Registered Unlawful Detainer Assistants Prepare Eviction Notice and Serve Tenants Same Day.
Mobile Notary Signing Agents Available All Hours. Local Mobile Notary Signing Agents
Legal Document Assistants Fast Same Day Small Claims Court Filing And Service Of Process.
Legal Document Assistants Helps Many Clients With Estate Planning Services.
Registered And Bonded Team Of Legal Document Assistants.
Registered and Bonded Legal Document Assistants, prepare..
If you want to file a probate in California, the probate law does not require..
Transferring a real estate title in California is a straightforward process..