Call Us: (916) 620-2446
STARTING THE EVICTION PROCESS
STEP 1 – 3
1. Complete the intake form online or download and return.
2. Submit payment online or by phone.
3. Electronically sign the forms we prepare.
DURING THE EVICTION PROCESS
Once Eviction Notice Expires, Skip To Step 3.
STEP 1 – 10
1. Electronically sign the prepared Notice.
2. We serve the tenant (s).
3. Once the notice expires, contact us to proceed with the Eviction process.
4. Electronically sign the court forms we prepare.
5. We file the forms with the court.
6. We serve the Defendant (s).
7. Once we serve the Defendant we inform you exactly how many days they have to Respond.
8. If the Defendant doesn’t Respond, we request for Entry of Default Judgement.
9. If the Defendant Responds, we Request to Set for Trial.
10. We deliver the writ to the Sheriff’s Department and schedule the lockout.
Please Allow 1-2 Business Days To Prepare And Serve Court Forms.