legal document assistants
Typically all Legal Document Assistants (LDAs) are termed as independent working Paralegals. However, the individual performing tasks related to attorneys are now considered as Paralegals and officially known as LDAs. The educational background of both LDA and Paralegal can extremely differ. LDAs need to graduate from an American Bar Association approved Legal Assisting program. Furthermore, LDAs need to be registered with the county, as required by law. Additionally, local paralegal services companies need to be bonded and registered LDAs to legally provide services to the public. LDAs must be registered in the County in which they are performing their business.
▪ A Legal Document Assistant (LDA) is not a lawyer. However, LDAs are allowed to prepare Legal Documents for an individual in his/her legal matters.
▪ As per the LAW, an LDA is not allowed to represent their client in court or appear on any legal proceedings on behalf of their clients in the court.
▪ A Legal Document Assistant is a registered and bonded paralegal who is allowed to serve their clients with necessary legal guidance and same-day document preparation.
▪ It is always recommended to cross-verify before hiring an LDA. You must check whether the official is registered and bonded with the county. If not then they are performing illegal business in Sacramento. California.
CALL US NOW
▪ Hiring an LDA offers a cost-effective alternative option for your routine Legal paperwork.
▪ It is found in many cases that a single visit to the courthouse is enough to handle all legal matters and documentation proceedings.
▪ When you are willing to have the best quality legal paperwork prepared with detailed information, then an LDA will assist you with the best legal Document Preparation as per LDA Sacramento, Ca.
CALL US NOW
▪ It is not always possible for every legal professional to know all the legal rights of your current situation. An experienced LDA stands beside you. They will perform the necessary legal research that is required to prevail in your case.
▪ When you have preplanned every course of action you want to perform, but at some point, you may be stuck when filling the legal paperwork. It is the right moment when a Pro-LDA can assist you with all proceedings.
▪ Most of us buy legal self-help books for smooth legal filings, but in some critical cases we do mess up things while preparing legal documents. In this case, also an LDA helps clear all your legal mess and offers you a clear understanding of how to file legal paperwork.
CALL US NOW
Being a Legal Firm we offer professionally trained LDAs with expertise in multiple areas and frequently deal with special legal proceedings. An LDA can help you in managing and preparing all your documents for:
▪ Divorce and other “Family law” matters
▪ Powers of Attorney
▪ Child Custody
▪ Settlement Agreements
▪ Notary, and many more.