Be acquainted with the different services offered by the paralegals
Paralegals are a specialized legal assistant who can help in a legal case by managing the massive paperwork. They have a vast knowledge of doing this task. Hence, appointing a paralegal is undoubtedly an indisputable way to prepare legal documents. Most of the people in Rocklin prefer to appoint a paralegal in this regard. Do you want to appoint the professional? Then you must contact a trusted paralegal firm for hiring a paralegal. But prior to contact, you must be acquainted with the different paralegal services in Rocklin. Well, this post has brought a detailed study on this topic. So, carry on reading to know about this.
Take a look at the services that paralegals offer
The different services of the paralegals are summarized below.
- Process serving: The process servers are usually appointed to deliver the documents to the opponent. Hence, it is very important to prepare the documents first. But it is very difficult for an attorney to spend time preparing the relevant documents. This is where the benefit of appointing a paralegal lies. They will prepare the necessary documents on time. So, appointing a paralegal can help a process server to complete the task timely.
- Eviction services: If your tenant refuses to vacate your property, you will definitely send a notice. Right? But in this predicament, you will not be in the mental condition to take the responsibility of preparing the necessary documents on your own. That’s why you must appoint a paralegal. You can release your burden by taking this approach. They will present you all the papers within the deadline.
- Court filing services: This service comes under the paralegal services in Rocklin. Court filing refers to the process of submitting the relevant documents for the legal case. These papers should be submitted in a court within the deadline. In addition, court filing ensures that your case is filed within its statute of limitations. So, if you appoint a paralegal in this regard, it will be easier for you to submit the documents on time.
- Family law documents: The paralegals will prepare the family law documents regarding divorce, child custody, child support, stipulation agreements, guardianship and so many. If you appoint paralegals in this respect, your attorney will be much benefited. He/she would not have to pay attention to preparing documents. Taking this approach will help an attorney to concentrate on the legal case.
- Estate planning documents: Estate means all the property that you own. It includes cash, clothes, cars, house, jewelry, land, savings account, etc. And estate planning incorporates plans for transferring the estate after death. The paralegals are well aware of preparing the estate planning documents. They are proficient enough in doing this task. Hence, you can appoint a paralegal for preparing the estate planning documents.
Feel free to contact us
You can contact Legal Document Assistants to appoint a paralegal. We have a team of registered and bonded professionals who offer the above-mentioned paralegal services in Rocklin. Our paralegals are also involved in the mobile notary public. So, don’t hesitate to contact us.